Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Vacation Day 4

I remember receiving this doll.  It was in the summer of 2008.  It had been a long time since I had been so excited about a doll.  I tore her from her box and took her outside for photos.   Going Public Eugenia Frost was the doll that forever cemented my love relationship with Ms. Frost.   She was a W Club Exclusive and sold $120.  Her edition size was 1330 which is the largest edition size of any Fashion Royalty doll ever.   Even with this edition size, Going Public Eugenia Frost is rare to find on the secondary market and demands a premium price.

I dressed her in Adele Makeda's 2012 Main Attitude blouse and skirt.  Going Public Eugenia Frost has one of the most beautiful face-ups ever.  Her tan and golden mane aren't hurting the effect any.


2 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Stunning! One of my grails!

olla123 said...

Moja ulubiona lalka. Dziękuję za jej pokazanie!